Welcome to the new
2015: More and Better
As we celebrate three fabulous years bringing veterans looking for jobs together with jobs that are looking for them, we want to say thank you.
Thank you to all the employers, recruiters, sponsors, advertisers, and friends who saw something of value in what we're doing and continue to support our efforts.
Download - Free hiring guide for employers
And thank you to the veterans, spouses, and troops from all our military branches that use the site every day as part of your career transition strategies. You've made We Hire Heroes the 4th most popular veterans' job site on the Internet.
Download - Free resources for job seekers
But we've only just begun! The theme for our third year is MORE. More of everything you want in a job resource site. In 2015, we'll be bringing you:
• Email Job Alerts - thanks to our partnership with SimplyHired, you can now have relevant job leads emailed directly to your inbox daily. Sign up here
• Coaching - we're expanding our career coaching program to help veterans figure out not only what they can do, or are able to do, but also what they are meant to do. Exciting stuff! Sponsor a scholarship or sign up for Civilian Boot Camp here
• Financial Resources - we've built relationships with strategic partners that can assist you with financial planning, credit improvement, loans, and more. We recognize that financial wellness is a crucial part of a successful transition to civilian life. Visit our Resource Center
• MORE Coverage - we're increasing the number of districts we serve nationwide by almost double - from 55 to 100. Stay tuned!
• Bigger Social Network - in addition to LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter, we've now added YouTube, Google+ and Pinterest to our huge social network. Now you'll be able to reach out and connect with employers, recruiters - and each other - even easier!
• MORE Exposure - we'll be appearing in person at job fairs, group meetings, and other veterans' events nationwide.
• MORE Jobs - our employer database grows daily, providing an abundance of new opportunities to connect with veteran-friendly employers.
• MORE Staff - for faster response and even better customer service.
• MORE Resource Center - including games, articles, interview tips, job search tools and more.
• MORE Opportunities - sometimes finding a job means creating your own, or starting a business that creates jobs for others. We're bringing veteran owned small businesses (VOSBs) together to build mastermind teams that benefit all of us - as well as the country as a whole.
Thanks again for a great three years together. Let's recommit to the mission, and make year four our biggest year yet!
Lance T. Walker, USAF veteran